Perforated Metal: Integrating Form and Function
If you can envision it, we can help you build it. Perforated metal delivers stunning aesthetics and top functionality. Accurate Perforating offers you unlimited design and performance benefits in these architectural applications:
- Sunshades and sunscreens allow light diffusion, provide privacy, decrease energy consumption, provide visual appeal, and promote sustainability. We offer canopy shading, fixed sunscreen shades (predesigned or custom design), building envelopes, and operable sunscreens.
- Building facades offer privacy, allow light and wind diffusion, provide RF screening, deliver sound abatement, unite architectural features, and promote sustainability.
- In-fill and privacy panelsseparate space, provide privacy, allow airflow, enhance security, unite architectural features, and promote sustainability.
Accurate Perforating uniquely offers start-to-finish responsibility and excellence for every stage of every job.
1. Design Input
Our early stage design input and coordination with architects saves you time, money, and trouble. It assures aesthetic excellence and full functionality, and is the perfect time for input on green design concepts. Plus, on numerous occasions, Accurate fixed a problem that no one else could figure out. See our case studies for details.
We produce almost any metal, in an array of standard or custom hole patterns, sizes, and graphics.
Accurate has capabilities for forming, welding, laser cutting, and more.
We offer painting, powder coating, anodizing, and more.
All parts are labeled and sent with prints detailing our panel naming system, and all components are packed securely to ensure safe arrival to the job.
6. Proper shipping logistics
Accurate ensures dock access and hassle-free deliveries.
Accurate works with on-site contractors, engineers, and installers for ease of assembly, sending instructions for sequence of installation. Other companies don’t, resulting in assembly nightmares.
8. Accurate has a history of success with architectural applications.
What’s your current challenge?
Do you have:
A design project that needs to unify diverse structures or revitalize an older one? See how Accurate Perforating worked to transform:
A high profile project that must combine aesthetics with function? Check out Accurate’s work on:
A project that requires collaboration with many diverse teams? Accurate has a track record of success with this:
A unique design project that has time for just one production run with no mistakes? See how Accurate beat the deadline and produced with precision and beauty:
We provide custom solutions for your design projects. Give us a call for your project!