Electronic enclosures – holding and protecting the goods
Electronic enclosures have to house equipment that is often expensive, sensitive to outside interference, yet ugly to behold. Perforated metal is the ideal material for electronic enclosures because it provides:
- Ventilation—perforated metal allows air flow through so the electronic equipment won’t overheat,
- EMI/RFI shielding—perforated metal protects equipment from interference due to electro-magnetic and radio frequencies (the hole patterns are designed for optimal protection based on I.P.A. test results),
- Strength and security—perforated metal is a strong medium capable of holding heavy equipment
- Aesthetically pleasing exterior—perforated metal enclosures come with many options for hole patterns and finishes.
Accurate Perforating has supplied perforated metal enclosures
- for industrial processing equipment
- to gaming companies to house cables and games
- as metal containers for lighting fixtures
- as junction boxes for electronic connectors
- for electrical generators
- and more!
No matter the size of the job or the shape of the enclosure, Accurate brings more than 70 years of experience manufacturing perforated metal to every job.
Custom Solutions for Any Job
Whether you want a sheet of perforated metal or a custom designed enclosure with branding and color themed finishes, Accurate can provide you with anything your design requires. Here’s why:
Our diverse range of equipment allows us to customize all aspects of the job. With our laser cutter, press brakes to bend metal, turret presses to punch, panel benders to form, welding capabilities, hundreds of tools that can be configured to vary punch patterns, and many finishing options, we offer seemingly endless perforated component options to electronics manufacturers.
Our technical know-how and experience in the industry means that we generate new solutions to problems and have often fixed “problems” that another company started.
Our production options mean that we can build components, or an entire finished enclosure, or take components from another manufacturer and assemble the product.
Our history of project management and follow-through means that the job will be done correctly and on time. From design to delivery, we ensure that each phase of the project receives the needed attention to ensure a quality outcome.