Light bulbs, light fixtures, wiring, glaring light. No one wants to see them naked.
Perforated metal is the ideal material for light covers, diffusers and reflectors. Why?
- It directs theamount of light flowing from the fixture;
- It directs the path of the light—up, down, diagonal, lateral, any trajectory;
- It allows for ventilation to the unit;
- Hole sizing, space shape, edge pattern and orientation are customized;
- Distinctive finishes are available: paint, powder coat, and anodizing to match your color scheme;
- It hides the naked lighting elements with a product that’s easy on the eye.
Accurate Perforating supplies the lighting industry with fully assembled components or perforated metal sheets, ready for forming and assembly.
Accurate delivers a product that is aesthetically pleasing and designed for optimal function.
Always perfectly functional
Light covers and diffusers have to let the light shine—the right amount in the right place. A pretty cover that keeps you in the dark is a problem. But Accurate Perforating’s lighting covers and diffusers are always perfectly functional.
One lighting company was initially working with a different manufacturer. However, their product, once painted, only allowed 40% lumens. Accurate Perforating designed a different hole pattern to allow more light to pass through the perforated cover. Perfectly functional lighting, with a pretty cover.
Benefits of lighting components from Accurate Perforating
- Accurate can develop customized products for you, or develop a line of components for production—at cost effective rates.
- Accurate has been supplying light covers, diffusers, and housings to major suppliers in the lighting industry for over 10 years.
- Our engineers have extensive knowledge in the lighting industry, and experience you can trust.
- Our tools and machinery can produce precision customized components for your lighting needs. We’ve even developed a new tool for the job.
- Accurate delivers aesthetics and optimal function.
- With Accurate, customer satisfaction is always in the spotlight.