Aesthetic and Efficient
Perforated metal sunscreens and sunshades can be an integral part of a building—enhancing efficiency and aesthetics. Accurate Perforating’s sunscreens and sunshades offer these benefits to a structure:
- Reduction of energy costs,
- Mitigation of heat and glare from the sun,
- A means for natural light to pass through to illuminate the interior of the building,
- Abatement of noise and wind effects,
- Privacy enhancement, and
- Improvement to the aesthetic appearance of the building.
Perforated metal is the ideal material for architectural sunscreens and shades:
- Greater longevity than any other building material
- Can be formed to nearly any shape
- Nearly maintenance free
- Available in a variety of colors and finishes
Your choice of perforation pattern and hole size allows you to control privacy and the amount of light coming into the interior of the building. Because of Accurate’s extensive tool collection and experience, you can be provided with any pattern or hole size you need, even if you don’t see it on our web site.
Expertise and Green Design
In addition to more than 75 years in fabrication, Accurate Perforating has expertise in meeting any sustainability requirements, using Green Design Concepts so that the sunscreens and shades can meet LEED and SMaRT© sustainability standards. Two types of sunscreens are available:
1. Vertical or V-Series Standard Sunshades—available in 4 widths (12, 18, 24, and 30 inches) and 4 standard lengths (6, 8, 10, and 12 feet)
2. Customized sunscreens—anything you can imagine to complement the architecture of the building
On both types, we guarantee ease of assembly and installation by carefully labeling each part prior to shipment.
Check out our case studies to see what we’ve done in sunscreens before.
Contact us to discuss how we meet your building’s perforated metal sunscreen or sunshade needs, or request a quote for your project now!