Assumes a leadership role in driving the day to day management, growth and profitability while partnering with senior management in the long term strategic development.
· Lead Generation- Generating leads for targeted markets. Leads will be acquired through tradeshows, email campaigns, publications, pay-per-click advertising, natural search, and telemarketing campaigns. Collaborate with the sales team in order to follow-up on distributed sales leads. Sales will be responsible for ensuring that our sales representatives input feedback on the leads into the sales portal (CRM).
· New Product Development- Collaboration with all departments to factor in all concerns, needs, and knowledge. Detailing market factors (suppliers, customers, new entries, substitutes, competition), marketing mix (product, price, distribution/channel, marketing promotions), and manufacturing capabilities. Manage any new product marketing that is required including internet marketing and product launch kits to distributors and sales representatives.
· Website/Internet Marketing- In support of market development/penetration and new product development programs, be responsible for revising the website, adjusting pay-per-click initiatives, and search engine optimization updates. Add and revise web pages on a bi-monthly basis. Collaborate outside consultants on social media, pay-per-click campaigns and SEO initiatives already under way.
· Email campaigns- Support market development/penetration and new product development initiatives. Utilize email campaigns to increase the impact of exhibiting at trade shows and to remind current customers of our service and product offering.
· Trade Shows- Manage all details of trade shows before, during and after the event particularly in regards to lead development and management. Research and walk trade shows that the company should be attending to generate new business.
Skills & Specifications
- Organized and detail oriented
- Good written and oral communication
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and relationship/team building skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts
- Positive attitude
- Problem solving ability
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university – Masters degree preferred
- Seven + years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably in the Metal Fabricating industry
- Proven strategic track record of successfully marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability in driving brand development, positioning and differentiation in highly competitive business environments
- Able to manage all aspects of trade shows activities
- Solid knowledge of software applications including Excel, Word, and email software applications