ACCURATE’S Quality Policy
The Accurate Companies are committed to meeting and exceeding customer requirements and enhancing customer satisfaction.
We will achieve this through continuous improvement of our products, processes, services and quality management system.
We will accomplish this through the cooperative efforts of customers, suppliers and employees, working in a mutually respectful environment.
Accurate strives to provide our customers with high-quality products, fast lead times and excellent customer service. We furthered that commitment when Accurate Perforating and Accurate Metal Fabricating became ISO 9001:2008 certified on Feb. 5th, 2014. With our quality management system ISO certified, Accurate will continue to do our very best, every day, to ensure you are confident in our services and get exactly what you need, precisely when you need it.
HOW ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION IMPROVES OUR COMPANY
- Better Process Management - We document, review and approve everything we do to achieve safety, regulatory and customer requirements. Certification allows us to control our internal processes so we can service our customers quickly and efficiently.
- Increased Consistency & Discipline – ISO certified companies adhere to strict internal audits and use systems that have been accepted and used by more than 80 counties to drive product quality, consistency & discipline.
- Reduced Variability – Standardization and proactive production processes help reduce variability and increase quality and reliability.
- Solid Process & Procedures- Certification provides internationally recognized standardization to the company’s quality management system, meaning improved efficiency and quality each and every day.
- Promotes Future Company Health – Our commitment to continuous improvement forms the building blocks for a stronger future for the company with a dedicated focus to how we do business now and in the future.
HOW ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFICATION BENEFITS YOU
- Superior Quality – You can be assured that we will manufacture your order with the highest quality possible. We are committed to providing you the best, and our ISO certification proves it.
- Better Products – When products conform to International Standards, it means we’re continuously improving our processes to provide a product that consistently meets and surpasses your specifications.
- Enhanced Customer Service & Communication – International standards influence our processes, helping us learn more about your needs and share more information with you.
- Faster Lead Times – Our internal audits will not only make our products better, it will make our processes more efficient…helping us get the product to you faster with reduced lead times.
- Better Pricing – Operational improvements, greater efficiency and reduced waste means better overall pricing.