Aesthetics and Function
Building facades are perforated metal panels that typically fulfill any of the following functions
- cover up something unsightly
- reduce glare from the sun
- abate wind or noise
- allow light in for those in the building
- provide privacy
- be aesthetically pleasing to the eye
But no matter how attractive the facade is designed to look, if it’s little bit off, or is inconsistent in the finish, or is a nightmare to assemble—it’s not functional.
Accurate Perforating has extensive experience in architectural applications, so we can provide start-to-finish guidance on building facades. Our equipment and tooling library allows us to offer numerous perforation patterns and customizations in a wide range of gauges and sizes. We can custom perforate panels with margins that attach easily to buildings. We take it beyond the basics to ensure the project stays on time, in budget, fully functional, and is aesthetically beautiful.
We make it easy for architects and engineers by offering guidance at each stage of your project—to assure the project’s success, and to save you money. Accurate can perforate, fabricate, and finish, so we understand the complexities of each step in the process and the best means to troubleshoot. Because of this expertise, we’ve gained a reputation for being able to “save the day” and rescue a project that another company fumbled on.
Ease of Installation
We take the time for proper packaging, labeling each panel, and including instructions to ensure safe delivery and ease of installation.
Check out our case studies to see how we went beyond the basics on these building facades:
- We worked collaboratively with architects and contractors to bring Philadelphia University's DEC Buildingto its aesthetically stunning completion
- We worked with precision in very challenging time constraints that allowed only one production run for the Illinois State Emergency Operations Center
- We incorporated graphic design elements into 70 customized privacy panels for a Law Office
Contact us or call 773-254-3232 about your building facades, or any design project with perforated metal.