Perforated metal cladding is an excellent way to protect building exteriors or interiors while actually enhancing a structure’s appearance. The trick is to work with experts who know the ins and outs of metal cladding systems, who can leverage both functionality and aesthetics, and who can effectively communicate with the customer. Accurate Perforating can do that and more. We can work within the limits of any given material while taking full advantage of any perforated material’s most desirable qualities — whether it’s perforated aluminum cladding, corrugated cladding or any other style.
Below, learn more about the benefits of quality architectural metal cladding, and find out why Accurate Perforating is your No. 1 partner.
Perforated Cladding — A Smart Solution
At its most basic level, perforated metal cladding is about improving an existing structure. Much like a facelift, cladding is a way to boost a wall’s integrity and add some class.
What exactly is cladding? Essentially, cladding refers to the process of adhering a layer of protective or decorative metal to a different material. It does not involve welding. In some cases, cladding relies on forming by high-pressure pressing or rolling. The end result is a wall that looks structurally the same as before, only with seen and unseen benefits. Sheet metal cladding opens a world of architectural and design possibilities. The designer is not restricted by the potential limits of thinner, less weight-bearing materials — but can incorporate them all the same.
At Accurate Perforating, our team understands the perforated metal cladding process very well and can leverage that knowledge for your specific project.
Useful Applications for Metal Cladding Panels
Cladding is a common technique and uses materials of all kinds — think wood or stone cladding. Perforated steel cladding is unique in that it is incredibly versatile. The variety of metals gives you options such as malleability, corrosion resistance or general impressive appearance. Here are a few examples of useful applications for perforated metal cladding:
- Sound Attenuation. One of the key benefits of perforated metal is its acoustic qualities. Some exterior or interior walls might not be ideal for sound, bouncing harsh sounds and echoes. The texture of perforated metal panels could give just the right buffer.
- Appearance. Any designer will tell you that appearance is always among top priorities. When it comes to looks that impress, perforated metal cladding never fails. Take a drab, featureless wall and turn it into artwork with perforated metal cladding.
- Sun screening – Especially when a façade has a southern exposure, perforated metal can reduce the harness of direct sunlight, but still allow the benefits of natural light.
Whatever your specific application, Accurate Perforating has the expertise to ensure it’s done right.
Materials Perfect for Your Perforated Metal Cladding
The beauty of working with perforated metal is that you have so many options in terms of style, size and materials. Some materials are better than others for any given project. Here are a few of our most popular options:
- Aluminum resists rusting and corrosion, making it ideal for applications in humid environments.
- Stainless Steel is one of the stronger options, and is useful for cladding in industrial applications.
- Other options are corten or weathered steel, galvanized metal, brass, bronze, and carbon steel.
Why Accurate Perforating?
Our name says it all. When it comes to quality perforated metal products and services, look no further than Accurate Perforating. Our team is the best in the business. We’ll work closely with you to ensure your specifications are met every time. Accurate Perforating has the skill, expertise and tools get it done right.
Contact us today to learn more about perforated metal cladding.