Modern architecture leverages a broad range of building materials to improve both functionality and appearance. Perforated metal plates are increasingly seen as an excellent option for both. Accurate Perforating Company is a leader in perforated plate design. We have the skills, expertise and resources to help you get the most out of your design. When it comes to providing perforated steel plates or plates of any other material, you know that you are working with the highest-quality plates available.
Below, learn more about perforated plates, their impressive features and applications, and what Accurate Perforating Company can do for you.
High-Quality Perforated Plates
Perforated metal plates are panels crafted with rows of perforations. They can be incorporated into virtually any design. As far as building materials go, perforated metal plates are highly versatile. Depending on your application, you have options for weight, style, shape, and resistance to corrosion and more.
Accurate Perforating Company is considered an industry leader in perforated metal products of all kinds. Our team of experts can leverage the beneficial qualities of perforated metal while accounting for any material weaknesses.
Applications and Benefits of Perforated Plates
Perforated metal plates are incredibly popular in building design and architecture. However, that’s only the beginning. Here are a few key applications and benefits that make perforated metal plates an ideal option for any project:
- Filtration. Likewise, perforated metal plates are excellent for industrial filtration. Aluminum and stainless steel are excellent for filtering food products or keeping mechanical equipment clean.
- Acoustics. One of the most noticeable benefits of perforated metal plates is that it can significantly improve acoustics. Perforation is ideal for dispersing sound. As such, it is a great option for exterior sound control or for reducing echoes indoors.
- Shade. Perforated metal plates are excellent for allowing in the ideal amount of light. With options such as hole size and density, a building designer can take full advantage of natural light while providing just the right amount of shade.
- Privacy. Privacy is an important consideration for many designers. Perforated plates can allow for limited visibility into a facility while still allowing in light, sound and airflow.
- Appearance. Perforated metal is one of the most visually appealing building materials. Standard or decorative holes can give a building facade texture that can’t be achieved with standard building materials. In addition to complementing interior and exterior design, perforated metal can be decorative artwork itself.
Materials and Options
Accurate Perforating Company offers multiple options to meet your specifications. From perforated stainless steel plates to perforated aluminum plates, we work with several metals ideal for your application. Our material options include carbon steel, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, nickel alloys, galvanized steel, composites, brass, prepainted materials, iron and plastics.
We also offer multiple options for style and finishings. We will provide you with standard or customized hole configurations with the right size for your application. As experts in perforated metal, we are happy to lend you our expertise.
Why Accurate Perforating Company?
We have earned a strong reputation in this industry because of our attention to detail and our commitment to quality. Accurate Perforating Company customers know that they can trust us to provide the best materials for any project. We also prioritize customer service, working closely with you to determine the best solution for your project.
Contact Accurate Perforating Company today to learn more about our selection and capabilities.